Paid Part-Time Internship
Paid part-time internship opportunity with a dynamic interior design practice based in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. Candidate should currently be enrolled in an interior design educational program with a minimum of 1-2 years of coursework already completed. Collaborative spirit and a passion for design excellence is a must. We hire many of our interns, plenty of growth opportunities for the right applicants.
1st or 2nd year student in an interior design program
2+ years general work experience, preferably office related work
Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
Base understanding of AutoCAD
Maintain flexibility in the workplace
Available to commit to 2 working days per week
Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills but not Required:
- A base understanding of Revit and/or SketchUp
- Comfortable working in Photoshop
- Proficient enough with AutoCAD to implement redlines provided by other team members.
- Bilingual and/or comfortable working in metrics
- Organize and maintain sample library
- Perform thorough product research as required
- Aid in office’s daily operating practices such as running errands, sample ordering, etc.
- Aid other team members with digital presentations and physical sample boards for client presentations as needed