PAID Part-time intern
Paid part-time internship opportunity with a dynamic interior design practice based in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. Candidate should currently be enrolled in an interior design educational program with a minimum of 1-2 years of coursework already completed. Collaborative spirit and a passion for design excellence is a must. We hire many of our interns, plenty of growth opportunities for the right applicants.
- 1st or 2nd year student in an interior design program.
- 2+ years general work experience, preferably office related work.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD.
- Maintain flexibility in the workplace.
- Available to commit to a minimum of 2 full working days per week or 4 half working days per week.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills but not Required:
- A base understanding of Revit and/or SketchUp.
- Comfortable working in Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proficient enough with AutoCAD to implement redlines provided by other team members.
- Bilingual and/or comfortable working in metrics.
- Organize and maintain sample library
- Perform thorough product research as required
- Aid in office’s daily operating practices such as running errands, sample ordering, etc.
- Aid other team members with digital presentations and palettes for client presentations as needed
Electronic copies of resume and student work samples can be sent to email@example.com Salary based on experience. No phone calls please.